Frequently bought together
- Systematic progress monitoring through regular test series two months prior to examination
- Amendments or updates or any other discussions are uploaded regularly on YouTube
- Regular interaction with students through social medias such as ZOOM MEETS, Live YouTube sessions, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.
- Discussion and explanation of topics – mix of Hindi and English
- Class notes and books will be provided in English
- Separate helpline number for technical support
- Classes can be played on ANDROID / iOS / Laptop having windows XP / ultimate 7 / windows 8 / windows 10 with minimum of 2 GB RAM.
- Speed option – 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x
CA Jaspreet Singh Johar
Delhi based CA having qualified in 2003 situates 17 years’ of experience of CA practise and teaching while delivering his lectures on Income Tax and GST which has resulted in 128 AIRs so far …read more
CA Parveen Jindal
Mr. Parveen Jindal is a first-class commerce graduate from Punjab University (Chandigarh), having done his graduation from Guru Nanak College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2002. He has completed all the level of this course in first attempt with merit at the age of 21 & half, far ahead of the completion of article ship. He completed his post-graduation in India Accounting Standards & IFRS in 2010. He also topped Punjab university by scouring 100% marks in Accountancy and Financial management.
Books along with the Course
We Provide Four Books
- Income Tax Course Book
- Income Tax Summary Book “Prodigy”
- Accounts Books 2 Vol.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Generally, books/classes are dispatched on the same day when order is received and it takes 5-7 working days to deliver the packet at its destination, through DTDC courier service.
Ans. No. We don’t allow switching between various devices. Our video classes are machine specific. Classes can be played only on that device on which they were activated. However, switching will be allowed only once on the payment of charges.
Ans. Validity can be extended till next examination upon the payment of 25% of the fees which is being charged from new students on the day of availing such extension.
Ans. Yes, we do provide all technical help and assistance which students require to play/view their classes. For this we have separate and dedicated helpline number 09810008197 on which our staff member can be reached on all working days from 10am to 7pm.