Frequently bought together
- Amendments or updates or any other discussions are uploaded regularly on YouTube
- Query solution – “CA Parveen Jindal” Sir’s Regular interaction with students through WhatsApp number will be given subject related query solution
- Discussion and explanation of topics – mix of Hindi and English
- Class notes and books will be provided in English
- Separate helpline number for technical support
- Classes can be played on one laptop only Windows 7 (Ultimate, Home Premium, Professional and Enterprise) 32-bit/64-bit, windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. (desktop, projector, tv & any external display is not allowed)
CA Parveen Jindal
Mr. Parveen Jindal is a first-class commerce graduate from Punjab University (Chandigarh), having done his graduation from Guru Nanak College. He qualified Chartered Accountancy Course in 2002. He has completed all the level of this course in first attempt with merit at the age of 21 & half, far ahead of the completion of article ship. He completed his post-graduation in India Accounting Standards & IFRS in 2010. He also topped Punjab university by scouring 100% marks in Accountancy and Financial management.
Book along with the Course
- The given fees are inclusive of printed 2 books
- Delivery period is 7-10 days from date of order placement/documents provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Generally, books/classes are dispatched on the same day when order is received and it takes 5-7 working days to deliver the packet at its destination, through courier service.
Ans. No. We don’t allow switching between various devices. Our video classes are machine specific. Classes can be played only on that device on which they were activated. However, switching will be allowed only once on the payment of charges.
Ans. Validity can be extended till next examination upon the payment of fees which is being charged from new students on the day of availing such extension.
Ans. Yes, we do provide all technical help and assistance which students require to play/view their classes. For this we have separate and dedicated helpline number on which our staff member can be reached on all working days from 10am to 7pm.