- Systematic progress monitoring through regular test series two months prior to examination
- Amendments or updates or any other discussions are uploaded regularly on YouTube
- Regular interaction with students through social medias such as ZOOM MEETS, Live YouTube sessions, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.
- Discussion and explanation of topics – mix of Hindi and English
- Class notes and books will be provided in English
- Separate helpline number for technical support – 9810008197
- Classes can be played on ANDROID / iOS / Laptop having windows XP / ultimate 7 / windows 8 / windows 10 with minimum of 2 GB RAM.
- Speed option – 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x
CA PANKAJ GOEL
CA Pankaj Goel– Former Asst Prof-SRCC,Ernst &Young Alumnus(Exp of 20yrs +)(B Com: SRCC 1997, M Com/MPhil:1999/2003,,CA-2002)
- All India Topper in Mathematics & Accounting in Class XII,1994
- Topped Class XII CBSE exams in 1994
- National Level winner in Painting Competition
- Member of Cricket Team: Runner up in Intra College Cricket Championship
- Was Appointed by BOS,ICAI for revision of Study Material of CA
- Financial Consultant for Numerous assignment of The World Bank/Asian Development Bank
Books along with the Course
It has more than 1500 questions including MCQ/True False and Past examination Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Generally, books/classes are dispatched on the same day when order is received and it takes 5-7 working days to deliver the packet at its destination, through DTDC courier service.
Ans. No. We don’t allow switching between various devices. Our video classes are machine specific. Classes can be played only on that device on which they were activated. However, switching will be allowed only once on the payment of charges.
Ans. Validity can be extended till next examination upon the payment of 25% of the fees which is being charged from new students on the day of availing such extension.
Ans. Yes, we do provide all technical help and assistance which students require to play/view their classes. For this we have separate and dedicated helpline number 09810008197 on which our staff member can be reached on all working days from 10am to 7pm.