Frequently bought together
- Systematic progress monitoring through regular test series two months prior to examination
- Amendments or updates or any other discussions are uploaded regularly on YouTube
- Regular interaction with students through social medias such as ZOOM MEETS, Live YouTube sessions, Whatsapp, Telegram etc.
- Discussion and explanation of topics – mix of Hindi and English
- Class notes and books will be provided in English
- Separate helpline number for technical support – 9810008197
- Classes can be played on ANDROID / iOS / Laptop having windows XP / ultimate 7 / windows 8 / windows 10 with minimum of 2 GB RAM.
- Speed option – 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 1.75x and 2x
CA Satish Jalan
Finest teacher of Cost & Management Accounting & Financial Management. Satish Jalan is a veteran teacher. He mentors over 10,000 students each year. His teachings offer comprehensive coverage of the syllabus and are real-world application-oriented. With a strong emphasis on organised, detailed, and simplified explanations, he enables his students to realize their potential and achieve their dreams…. read more
Book along with the Course
- All Study Materials will be provided in hard copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Generally, books/classes are dispatched on the same day when order is received and it takes 5-7 working days to deliver the packet at its destination, through courier service.
Ans. No. We don’t allow switching between various devices. Our video classes are machine specific. Classes can be played only on that device on which they were activated. However, switching will be allowed only once on the payment of charges.
Ans. Validity can be extended till next examination upon the payment of 25% of the fees which is being charged from new students on the day of availing such extension.
Ans. Yes, we do provide all technical help and assistance which students require to play/view their classes. For this we have separate and dedicated helpline number 09810008197 on which our staff member can be reached on all working days from 10am to 7pm.